94fbr.org is in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) DMCA Policy and 17 U.S.C. 512. Our obligations under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). Other pertinent rational property laws. Also includes responding to any breach notices and taking appropriate action.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy
We respect the intellectual property rights. of others as we expect others to respect our rights. Pursuant to Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code. Section 512(c). a copyright owner or their agent may submit a takedown notice to us via our DMCA Agent listed below. As an internet service provider. we are entitled to claim immunity from said infringement claims pursuant. to the “safe harbor” provisions of the DMCA. To submit a good faith infringement claim to us. you must submit a notice to us that sets forth the following information:
Notice of Infringement – Claim
1. A physical or electronic signature. of the copyright owner (or someone authorized to act on behalf of the owner);
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have infringed;
3. Identification of the infringing material to be. and information enough to permit the service provider to locate the material. [Please submit the URL of the page. in question to assist us in identifying the allegedly offending work];
4. Information is enough to permit the service provider. to contact the complaining party including your name. physical address. email address. phone number and fax number;
5. A statement that the complaining party has good faith. belief that the use of the material is by the copyright agent; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury. that the complaining party may act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Title 17 USC §512(f) provides civil damage penalties. including costs and attorney fees. against any person who misrepresents certain information. in a notification of infringement under 17 USC §512(c)(3).
Send all takedown notices through our Contact page. Please send by email for prompt attention.
Please note that we may share the identity and information. in any copyright infringement claim we receive with the alleged infringer. In submitting a claim. you understand accept and agree that your identity and claim may be to the alleged infringer.
Counter Notification – Restoration of Material
If you have received a notice. of material being takedown because of a copyright infringement claim. you may provide us with a counter notification to have the material in question restored to the site. Said notification must be in writing to our DMCA Agent and must contain. the following elements pursuant to 17 USC Section 512(g)(3):
1. Your physical or electronic signature.
2. A description of the material that has been down and the original location. of the material before it was down.
3. A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief. that the material was disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification. of the material to be or disabled.
4. Your name. address, and telephone number. and a statement. That you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court. for the judicial district in which the address is (or if you are outside of the United States. that you consent to the jurisdiction. of any judicial district in which the service provider may be ). and that you will accept service of process from the person or company. who provided the original infringement notification.
5. Send your counter notice through our Contact page. Email recommended.
Repeat Infringer Policy
We take copyright infringement very seriously. Pursuant to the repeat infringer policy requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. we maintain a list of DMCA notices from copyright holders and make a good-faith effort. to identify any repeat infringers. Those that violate our internal repeat infringer policy will have their accounts terminated.
We reserve the right to change. the contents of this page and its policy for handling DMCA claims at any time for any reason. You are to check back to review this policy for any changes.