Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Cracksole Terms and Conditions!
All the content on 94fbr is owned by Cracksole and/or its licensors unless otherwise stated. All intellectual property has reserved ownership. Under the restrictions outlined in these terms and conditions. You give permission for your own personal use to access this from Cracksole.
You must not:
- Republishing 94fbr content
- Sell, rent, or sublicense 94fbr content
- Reproducing, duplicating, or stealing 94fbr content
- Republish material from 94fbr
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Users have the option to post messages and take part in discussions on some of this website’s pages. before they are posted on the website. The opinions and views expressed in comments do not reflect those of Cracksole, its affiliates, or its employees. The comments’ authors’ views and opinions are presented there. Cracksolel will not be held accountable for the Comments or any liability, loss, claim, or demand, to the fullest extent permitted by law. Or any cost connected with the use, submission, display, or use of the comments on this website.
You warrant and represent that:
- You have the right to do so and all required permissions and licenses to post the Comments on our website;
- No intellectual property right, including without limitation any copyright, patent, or trademark of a third party, violates the Comments;
- The Comments don’t contain any information that is an invasion of privacy or is slanderous, offensive, or libelous.
- The purpose of comments is not to present commercial activities, engage in illegal activity, or solicit business.
By sending your comments to 94fbr. You give them a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and allow others to do the same with them in any and all media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
Without seeking prior written consent, the following groups permit to link to our website:
- Governmental organizations,
- Search engines,
- News outlets;
- Distributors of online directories are permitted to link to our website. In the same way, they link to the websites of other businesses listed in the directory;
- Except for soliciting non-profit organizations, charity malls, and charity fundraising organizations. None of the Systemwide Accredited Businesses are permitted to link to our website.
These organizations permit to link to our home page, our publications, or other content on our website if the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Sources of information used frequently by consumers and/or businesses;
- Dot.com community sites;
- Associations or other groups representing charities;
- Online directory distributors;
- Internet portals;
- Accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that:
(a) The link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) The organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) The benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence of 94fbr, (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
You must contact 94fbr by email if you represent one of the organizations mentioned in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website. Also to the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website. A list of any URLs on our site that you would like to link to, be sure to include your name, your organization name, and contact information. Wait two to three weeks for a reply.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- Uniform resource locator link to; or
- Any other description of our Website link that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of 94fbr’s logo or other artwork allows for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
You may not put frames around our web pages without our prior consent and written authorization. Otherwise, change the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
Anything that appears on your website is not our responsibility. You agree to defend us from any claims made against us on your website. No link(s) should be displayed on any website that could be construed as libelous, obscene, or unlawful. That violates, advocates the violation of, or otherwise violates, the rights of any third party.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to ask you to take down any link to our website, or all links. You consent to our right to request the immediate removal of any links to our website. Additionally, we reserve the right to at any time change these terms and conditions as well as its linking policy. You agree to abide by and follow these linking terms and conditions by linking to our website.
Removal of links from our website
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that permits under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that exclud under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
We will not be held responsible for any loss or damage of any kind as long as the website. Along with the data, products, and services available there, are offered without charge.